User agreement, public offer, and rules for using the site official.uz
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The official.uz website is an information and interactive system on the Internet.
In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings and are an integral part of it:
SITE is an official Internet resource open for public use, where any USER has the opportunity to register in order to place an order for the delivery of goods.
MANUFACTURER – International Trade Innovations LLC, as well as official partners of the site – manufacturers of products from Uzbekistan.
USER – any natural or legal person who has accepted a public offer on the terms of this offer.
GOODS – the object of agreement of the parties on the provided service of ordering, from the list of assortment names, presented in the official SITE at the Internet address http://official.uz.
The information provided on the SITE is intellectual property and protected by copyright laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Copying, duplication, distribution and other use of information is possible only with the prior written permission of the Site administration. For violation of this rule comes responsibility provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the AGREEMENT) establishes the rules for using the website official.uz.
By becoming a USER of the SITE, you voluntarily accept this user agreement (hereinafter the AGREEMENT).
In case of disagreement with any of the clauses of the agreement, the use of the SITE is prohibited.
The SITE administration reserves the right to make changes to the content of this AGREEMENT at any time without any special notice.
The new edition of the AGREEMENT comes into force from the moment of its publication on the SITE.
The current version of the user agreement is available at http://official.uz/terms/ .
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The SITE is not the organizer of the transaction or its party, but is a trading communication platform that allows USERS to place goods and services not prohibited by law for sale, as well as to purchase goods and services published on the SITE.
The SITE administration does not oblige USERS to purchase or use the goods or services published on the SITE.
Responsibility for making a decision or performing any action in the purchase of goods, or posting information about goods and services on the SITE, is borne solely by the USER.
The administration of the SITE is not responsible
- for the quality, safety, legality of services and goods advertised, purchased or obtained as a result of the use of advertising information contained on the SITE, their possible non-compliance with generally accepted standards or the expectations of the USER. However, the administration of the SITE will make every effort to prevent the placement and elimination of goods that do not meet the quality and safety standards, if any, as soon as possible.
- for the consequences of using the information received or for the consequences of posting by the USER of information belonging to him.
- for direct or indirect damage caused to the USER, as well as any material or non-material losses caused as a result of the use or inability to use the materials of the SITE. All responsibility for the content and accuracy of the offers, as well as for direct or indirect damage as a result of the use of the information posted on the website, is borne by the MANUFACTURER who published the relevant offer. All disputes and conflicts between USERS and MANUFACTURERS are resolved by them independently without involving representatives of the SITE.
- for the use (both legal and illegal) of information by third parties posted on the SITE, including their reproduction and distribution, carried out both within the SITE and in other possible ways.
- for non-fulfillment or difficulty in fulfilling obligations to provide access to the SITE due to unforeseen circumstances, the consequences of which cannot be avoided or overcome (such as decisions of the authorities, labor disputes, accidents, breaks in the general communication system, for malfunctions in the SITE caused by technical interruptions in the operation of hardware and software, etc.).
The SITE administration does not guarantee:
- absence of errors and failures, including in the operation of software. However, the SITE administration will make every effort to eliminate any failures and errors, if any, as soon as possible.
- that the quality of goods, services or information purchased or obtained through the SITE will meet your expectations and / or requirements. However, the administration of the SITE will make every effort to ensure that all goods meet the accepted quality standards and are delivered on time (if the SITE partner is engaged in the delivery).
The SITE administration reserves the opportunity to use the personal information of users anonymously and in a generalized form for their own marketing purposes, as well as to notify users about the procedure for providing services. At the same time, personal data of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan will be stored and processed on authorized servers on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The SITE administration undertakes:
- Make every effort to properly fulfill their obligations under this agreement, including the normal operation of the SITE services and non-proliferation of personal data provided by the User
The SITE administration has the right to:
- Block USERS in breach of the agreement. A repeated violator is a USER, two or more times notified by the administration of the SITE about the conduct of activities that violate the rules of the SITE and the rights of third parties.
- USERS can also be deleted or blocked by the administration of the SITE without warning, in the event of:
- obtaining binding decisions of the regulatory bodies of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- requirements of the copyright holder, due to violation of copyright and (or) related rights by the user of the SITE
- other violation of the rights or legitimate interests of other users of the SITE, legal entities and individuals by their motivated appeal.
- detection of information that is prohibited from posting on the site in accordance with this agreement.
- At any time, terminate the operation of the services of the SITE or part of them with or without notice to the USERS, without incurring material and non-material responsibility for such changes or termination.
- Transfer the SITE with all its services and content, including the personal information of USERS to its successor under contracts or other grounds. Notification of USERS about such transfer is carried out at the discretion of the SITE administration.
The USER has the right
- Use the information published on the SITE for the purpose of studying and (or) purchasing.
- Take actions in order to purchase goods or services published on the SITE (sending an order, sending a letter, calling the specified phone number, and more)
- Send complaints about the operation of the SITE to the email address [email protected]
The USER undertakes:
- Do not take any action that could lead to a disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the SITE;
- Do not interfere with the use of the SITE by other users by spreading computer viruses, corrupting data, constantly sending repetitive information, simultaneously sending a large amount of e-mail and/or requests to the SITE in order to deliberately disable the SITE server. Do not carry out other actions that go beyond the normal intended use of the SITE, which may deliberately or through negligence lead to disruptions in its work.
- Not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute and present to the public any information contained on the SITE (except for the Information provided by the USER himself) without the prior written permission of the SITE Administration.
- Do not interfere or try to interfere with the work and other activities on the SITE, the operation of automatic systems or processes, other activities, in order to restrict access to the SITE